Tuesday 15 September 2009

CoP a hoop!

Oh dear, it's been some time since my last post. I could blame the fact that I've been really busy writing my strategy, and that I had 3 weeks leave in August. But, I think it's actually more to do with the fact that I've got about 5 or 6 post ideas floating about in my head, but none has yet to become fully formed.

Anyway, those will get written eventually. In the meantime, here's something completely different...

It's all about communities of practice (CoPs) this week. On Friday I've got a slot at an event for IDEA Community of Practice facilitators in the big smoke when I'll be talking (briefly, fortunately for everyone involved) about the communities I facilitate on this platform. If you're interested, follow the #ideacops hashtag on Twitter.

And tomorrow, at the Scottish Information Literacy Project Open Meeting at Glasgow Caledonian University, I'll be launching our new 'Creating an Information Literate Scotland' community. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: